The NICU nurses allowed us to help with Ella's care. In this picture, Tyler is changing a dirty diaper. We also were able to help do things like take her temperature, wash her hair, take her foot prints, and lift her on the weighing scales.
Honoring Who We Love
2 months ago
3 comments:
Marcella is beautiful!! Praise god for this little miracle. Many prayers going up from Rensselaer for her surgery this weekend.
Love,
Ryan & Michelle
What a beautiful baby girl! Mariah and Staci are thrilled with their new baby cousin! I am sure you are enjoying every minute of her wonderful life. We are looking forward to meeting her. We are praying for you and Ella. Several churches in our community are praying for you, too.
Love, Di,Steve,Mariah and Staci
Congratulations Tyler and Cristy! We are praying for you guys and Ella! I can't believe you're a daddy TT=)Everyone looks wonderful,praise the Lord, I can tell He is sustaining you!
in HIS love,
Meg
Post a Comment