Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday Girl

Here are a few pictures from Maddy's special day. If you want to see all of them, I uploaded them to an album on Facebook.

Maddy's dedication at Keystone. Look at Maddy's big eyes listening as Chris tells her she is a child of God.


Beautiful flowers that Trish arranged for the tables.


She's ready for some birthday cake! Grammy made her a birthday crown.


I made a birthday cake for the guests, a white almond layer cake with raspberry filling. Maddy had her very own smaller cake. Grammy made heart-shaped sugar cookies.


She doesn't know to eat the icing, so I give her a taste with my finger.


Mmmmm, this tastes very good. Looks like Ashlyn wants to try too.


On a sugar high!


The demolished cake.


The girls helping Maddy open her presents.


One of Maddy's favorite presents, her very own stroller. Now she can practice walking and play with her own baby doll.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great birthday party! It was fun for the kids to play together.

Anonymous said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing your special day with us.