Ella spent the morning in the church nursery yesterday while I spent time in a replay small group and did some work in the office. She enjoys the time to play with the other girls and always has a great time. When I went in to get her and her sister, the woman watching the kids said, rather reluctantly, "We had an incident." Hmmm. That got my mind thinking. Did she bite someone? Did she pee her pants? What? She actually undressed herself and was playing naked. She said she was going swimming. What an imagination. I laughed at the situation, but clearly the caregiver was uncomfortable. The good thing is that when told to put her clothes back on, she obeyed and was fully clothed when I came to pick her up. And, there were no boys in the playroom that day either. Ella and I had a talk later on about the importance of wearing our clothes.
2 comments:
priceless!
calvin
That is a fantastic story... what a free-spirit! - Kristy
Post a Comment