skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Introducing... Madelyn Rose
We welcomed our baby girl late Friday morning, 11:11am. Labor and delivery went very quickly, less than three hours. Madelyn Rose weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces and measured 18 inches long. She's much bigger than we expected, but still a very small baby. Right now she is wearing a preemie diaper.

7 comments:
Congratulations, guys! I'm bummed I didn't get to come to the hospital with Kyle, but with my cold I figured you wouldn't have wanted me around little Madelyn. I'll see her soon enough, I'm sure!
Congrats! She's adorable, and Ella looks like such a proud big sister!
i really enjoyed sharing time with you and your family this weekend. i'll be praying for you and Tyler to navigate these waters in such a way that maximizes your rest and quality time together.
love you guys!
calvin
PTL! You are blessed with two adorable daughters. Can't wait to meet our new Niece!
Hello Emrick Family,
Conratulations on the new addition to your family! Madelyn is beautiful and so is her big sister. The entire 5th grade class at Chandler Woods misses you Mrs. Emrick. We pray that all continues to go smoothly.
Love & Best Wishes,
Paige and Robin Rohen
Hello! I'm so happy for you; she's adorable and we can't wait to meet her!!!!
The Sonksen's
Hi to you all....and congratulations on your new baby girl. She is beautiful just like her sister. We're so glad to get to see her. Again....congratulations to you all, Nanna & Pappy too. Hope we'll get to see you all this summer sometime at the lake. Our love to you all Sharon, Fred & Linda.
Post a Comment