These are many of the teachers that I work with at Chandler Woods Academy. There were 14 babies born this year and two more are on the way! We made the local tv news on Friday and we will also be featured in the Grand Rapids Press. It was a big day for Marcella. We had to get ready and at school by 9am! Then we stayed to talk with other teachers and have a barbeque lunch from Sandman's. I'll be going back to work part time in the fall and job sharing with Kristy Mitchell (in the front row with the baby in red). The good thing is that the state of Michigan passed a new law that schools cannot begin before Labor Day. This is to increase tourism. Yeah! I'll get a longer summer and more time with my daughter.
Honoring Who We Love
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
The Emrick 3,
We continue to pray for you and for Marcella. She is so beautiful and looks great. We hope to meet Marcella in person soon. Take care and we will keep you in our thoughts daily.
Jess & Nate Pett
and Kids
Post a Comment