Ella turned three on May 2. It was a Saturday, so we spent the morning in Holland at the Tulip Festival. Ella enjoyed all the kids' activities and blow-up toys. She thought it was a party just for her birthday. Then we went to Lake Michigan, walked along the beach and played in the sand. The next day, we had a small gathering at our house with both sets of grandparents. Ella enjoyed receiving some new outdoor toys and a scooter.
Happy Birthday, my big girl! Step by step, may you continue to be bold and courageous in this world. I love you!
I am a wife and mom who enjoys raising her two daughters in a small town in Michigan. I am living my eternal life today- chasing it, going after it, loving my family and my friends, creating lasting memories, praising God for each new blessing, refocusing my life's calling to better use my time and talents.
1 comment:
I love the photo of Ella walking down to the lake one step at a time. Very moving photo & comment for Marcella!
Post a Comment