Ella has been trying to wiggle her hips for months and been unsuccessful. Her shoulders usually moved the most. This dance is the result of lots of practice and she's very proud of herself.
I am a wife and mom who enjoys raising her two daughters in a small town in Michigan. I am living my eternal life today- chasing it, going after it, loving my family and my friends, creating lasting memories, praising God for each new blessing, refocusing my life's calling to better use my time and talents.
5 comments:
Ella, you're a great dancer!
Wiggle your hips!
Ella has been trying to wiggle her hips for months and been unsuccessful. Her shoulders usually moved the most. This dance is the result of lots of practice and she's very proud of herself.
Ella,
I loved watching you sing and wiggle your hips! YOU GO GIRL!!
Love you lots,
Grammy
This makes me smile. Ella - Elijah says hi - he had fun playing with you in Fort Wayne.
We love everything you do Ella! I think she dances like her Daddy!
Post a Comment