It's been a few months since my last post. Sorry for those of you who check regularly. Starting the new school year took more time and energy than I thought. And on top of that...
We found out that I'm pregnant again! In July, I had an ultrasound to determine dates, and the confirmed due date is March 1, 2008. I suffered through the end of summer vacation with fatigue and nausea, but gradually these symptoms disappeared by the time school started in September.
On October 12, we went back for a second ultrasound, the routine 20-week one to look at size and organs and most important... the sex of the baby. We found out that baby #2 will be another girl! That's great news because our two girls can share a room, clothes, toys, and hopefully grow up to be the best of friends.
Ella knows that Mommy is going to have another baby. When I point to my stomach and say "What's this?" She replies, "baby." One of her favorite books is "Where do babies come from?" however I just think she likes to see pictures of babies. Can a toddler really understand?
I've successfully changed the name of this blog from Prayers for Marcella to The Emrick Family, but you can still pray for us. I'm not sure how to change the web address and still keep my blog intact. Does anyone know how to do that?
I'd love to post some more pictures soon. My digital camera has been very temperamental lately, and therefore I choose not to use it. Grammy Voorhees and Nanna Emrick have taken lots, and I'm sure they'll send me some pix soon that I can put on-line.
Honoring Who We Love
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Congrats on baby number two! It was great seeing you this morning at Eastside.
On a technical note,I can help with changing the URL of the site. When you login to Blogger. You should see the Blogger Dashboard. There is a link that says "Manage Settings". From there go to "Publishing". You can change the name there. Be sure to let us know where its going so we can up date our bookmarks.
i had a feeling JB would save the day with respect to technicalities. i would have made the referral but it appears i don't have to... take care and please keep us posted on your family's upcoming addition.
calvin
Post a Comment