Monday, June 25, 2007

Strawberry Picking

Saturday we picked a flat of yummy strawberries with the Lezan family. Ella mostly crawled around in the straw and ate lots of berries. And, we had to take turns holding her towards the end. We think she may be allergic to them because her skin got blotchy after eating so many. Saturday night and Sunday I made strawberry jam with a low sugar recipe. It turned out really great!

After picking berries, we visited some animals at the Krupp Farm "petting zoo." As you can see in the picture, Ella wanted to crawl into the pen with the animals. She crawls on everything these days including tables, chairs, ladders, and fences.
















































2 comments:

M&M WATERS said...

I like to go strawberry picking too! I make strawberry jam at my grandma's house most years. It tastes great on sandwiches.

Rachel Waters

P.S.- Yes I still visit. We have a blog too. The website is grnascarnuts.blogspot.com. I write a little on it. Visit sometime!:)

Anonymous said...

looks like you have a climber on your hands! :)


calvin